Wednesday 26 August 2015

10 Healthy (ish) Dinners

So hi...

Bit late with this post but as I mentioned life has very much got in the way! My Birthday meant I tried to get out often and wasn't home much and when I was I was too tired to write, But to make up for that I will be trying to daily post in September, but no promises, this blog as much as I love it, is just a hobby and sometimes other life aspects come first. But it's all to make sure I experience what I can of life!
To the more important thing... Food. More Importantly ,healthy-ish dinners that I like to have.

1.Roast- One of my most favourite dinners, I wish my family had Sunday roasts because I never get bored of it! you can change up a roast as well, with more veg to make it a little healthier.

2. Homemade burgers- If you make sure to get lean mince this can be healthier, plus I actually love to have homemade burgers with salad and fried mushrooms onions and peppers, no bun needed, though if you did add a bun and some cheese, no one would blame you!

3. Stir fry- You gotta love a good stir fry, you can mix it up so much and add loads of veg or whatever meat you want, it's super versatile and tasty.

4. Peppers onion spinach potato & Fried egg- This is one of my absolute favourite meals after my flatmate Becky made me this, I know it has a name but I don't know it, I just love it, you fry everything together including thin potato slices and then top it with a boiled egg. perfect.

5. Seasoned Roasted chicken with tomatoes spinach and sweet potato- A super simple one but it's quick it works and you can change up the dish by adding flavours to the chicken.

6. Fish butter sauce bake- This was my own creation to use stuff up, but when I remade it I perfected it slightly, So it's basically salmon (Or any fish of your choice) fried and seasoned, I like to make the fish sweet chili flavoured, I then add a load of Veg, Such as carrot and broccoli and whatever else you want, I then make a butter sauce and add some pepper and salt for flavour then top with potato and bake in the oven, so good.

7. Chicken & potato Curry- Homemade curry is so good, I made it for the first time last year and it's great because you can make t as hot or mild as you want and add what you want, I love chicken and potato curry.

8. Fajitas- Another one of my favourite meals, This can be changed up as well, I like to have chicken fajitas but you could definitely have a veggie fajita.

9. Pasta and sauce with toppings of choice!- A super student one here, basically a chuck it whatever you have with some pasta and tomato sauce, simple, empties out your fridge and usually tastes pretty good.

10. 'Pizza' salad and wedges- So unfortunately, pizza isn't very healthy but you can make 'mock' pizza which is a little bit better, I like to make them with wraps, bit of tomato puree, some cheese and toppings, lovely, and to serve with It's quite nice to have salad and homemade seasoned wedges.

Let me know in the comments down below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment