Tuesday 25 August 2015

Turning 20. Exit Teenage years.

So hi...

Slight link up with the Bath Photo diary but since it was my birthday over that period I can't help it. SO I turned the big 2 0 on Saturday 15th August, officially no longer considered a Teenage of any sorts, and in all honesty I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It was the first Birthday which I spent away from home, although not because I wanted to, It really drove the adult thing home. I've always been used to being at home with my family, sitting on the floor opening presents and having takeaway or dinner of my choice, before going out with friends in the evening But this year I was in Bath celebrating a friends Birthday and getting back in time for my Birthday just wasn't an option. Saying that I definitely had an interesting week, the people I was with although they didn't all know me well, made a real effort to make me feel welcome and happy on my birthday, so I hardly felt like I was missing out, and I was able to shop and adventure the beautiful city that is Bath.

I Also got to meet Megan McMinn From Briar Rose and she was 10x as pretty s she looks in photos! even if she had just finished work. So that was an amazing little surprise. I may have gotten a little bit excited. Excuse my own looks!

My birthday was spent Shopping and happily wandering around before a reserved dinner and house party. I won't put many photos here as you can see most of them in my Bath Photo Diary. (Here)
When I returned home on the Sunday I also had a mini celebration with my family and got my usual takeaway of Chinese (obviously).

And even still this was not the end of my celebrations for turning 20... Thought things didn't go as planned. I was supposed to be going up to my new flat in Birmingham and having a house party but a series of event meant I couldn't, But even still I had a little 'get together' at my mums instead, it wasn't as WOW as I really wanted but it was nice and cute and ended things nicely.

So I'm officially an adult... whatever that means, and heading straight into my second year at Uni with my own flat and bills to do and lots more responsibilities, Wish me luck okay.

When is your birthday? has it already passed? 
Let me know in the comments down below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment