Friday 16 January 2015

Habits I Want To Make.

So hi....

I don't think I've mentioned it too much over here on my blog but if you follow me on twitter you would have probably seen my praises of how much better I've been feeling over the last 2 months or so. University has really done me a world of good, the responsibility and the whole level of control you get from being in a different city and living independently is just something that really sat well with me and due to that I've felt more and more content with myself as a person and have got a real sense for what I want out of life and where I want to go with uni and just life in general and it's super nice. In relation to that I've developed a few things that I really want to make into habits that will become apart of my everyday routine.

Morning walks. - I'm not the worse morning person but at the same time I'm not really the best. I want to get into the habit of waking up early and going for a casual little walk to wake myself up

Reading the news in the morning. - I always feel really out of the loop with news, I just don't watch the news in the mornings or really watch it in the evenings either and we don't have newspaper in the house, So I'm always unaware of whats really going on, and I just want to change that and know whats happening in the world around me.

Read a book chapter a night. - Trying to renew the little reading challenge thing that I did a few months ago but in a different way, to properly wind down before bed I want to read and just relax away from the laptop and my phone.

Learn a new skill every few months. - This is slightly random but there are so many things that I want to do and know and I think it would be amazing to spend a few months at a time dedicated to different skills I want to learn and then gradually practicing them.

Relearn to read sheet music. - I suppose this could be linked to the skills point but I used to read sheet music when I had piano and violin lessons, but over the last 3-4 years I have almost completely forgotten which I feel is a shame as I loved being able to play off of sheet music.

Read more journals for uni. - This one is not only to make sure that I feel that I've done my best in my uni work but because the course I'm doing ( Psychology and Criminology ) is something that I picked because I do find it interesting, so I want to engross myself into it as a subject  and topic more than I am at the moment.

Listen to the radio in the morning. - Another random odd one, but I've been putting the radio on while i'm reading the news on my apps in the mornings to help slowly wake my self and it's just nice as casual background noise, It's especially nice recently with all the festive music, helps put me in a great mood in the mornings.

Make proper use of my time, Organize. - Quite a really general one here but I really need to make better use of my time and be a lot more productive and organised, I always think how there's not enough time in the day but really it's just that I don't make good use of the time.

Do you want to change any lifestyle changes, since It's new year, are you going along with the usual, new year new me shibang?


We'll talk soon lovelies!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChenLoudDay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment