Friday 3 July 2015

The Monthly Round Up: June

So hi....


June has been a stupidly busy month for me, which you may have guessed from the severe lack of posting, which although I'm slightly annoyed at myself for I'm still amazingly happy with how my month has gone. It was completely full of going out, catching up with friends, hardly being home and a whole load of working. I've been working 2 jobs (which has just increased to 3) And trying to make the most of seeing friends as some of them were only home for the month of June and have already gone back to uni. So I hope you'll forgive me. June has honestly the best start of Summer I could have ever asked for, comfortably continuing what has been the best year of my life. I'm continuously reassured of my happiness with the closeness of my friendship group and the memories we've made. There's also been a lot of future talk within my friendship group, of how we can see ourselves as friends in the future, and how we would let our kids hang with any of our friends we have now, those talks feel so mature and make me so proud of my group of friends and how responsible we all are to do well in our own lives but still keep our friendships strong. If you didn't know, I have a group of about 10-14 friends who I've been close friends with for about 7 years now.



So yeah June was an amazing month, and although I'll be working my butt off, I hope July will be filled with just as much memories and adventure.

How was your June? did you miss me?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment