Thursday 18 June 2015

Mid Year thoughts

So hi...

So we're now midway through 2015, it's the middle of June and I can't believe how quickly this year has been going by, I've finished my first year of uni, made lovely friends, been abroad twice and it's been crazy. I also Blogged every day in may which was a super interesting experience which I was really proud of myself for doing, you may have noticed I when took a little break from posting. Though I wanted to keep a regular stream of blogging going I decided to have a little break to sort things out at home with jobs and life plans etc etc.
But I'm back on it now, and ready to power forward!
This year for me has been the best of my life so far. With the start of uni at the end of last year I really started to get into my sense of self and knowing what I want to do with the next few years of my life. My Confidence is one thing that has definitely gone up, I've stopped caring so much about other people's opinions and acted on my own wants and idea. This is everything from  my attitude to my fashion sense. I've had a complete mental re-haul. If I want to buy a dress i buy it, whereas before i'd worry about peoples opinions.
It's an amazing feeling to feel happy with yourself and feel secure with where you're heading. I know that Uni was the best decision I've made for my own progress and development and I still really hope to go into criminal therapy once I finish Uni.

As you guys know if you've been keeping up with my posts I've been abroad twice this year, I went to Paris in February with my Uni fashion Society and then to Spain, Salou a month later with my Uni Football team. It was amazing to go away and experience a different country, It light a flame for travel in me. I've also recently been catching up with Funforlouis' videos, which has inspired me even more. The travels and sights he experiences are simply outstanding. I hope to one day visit so many fantastic places.
But that'll have to be around uni for now.

So we're halfway through the year and at the beginning of Summer and I can't wait to see what the rest of this year holds for me. I'm working to earn as much as I can over Summer and Hoping to go Amsterdam for a few days towards the end of August with friends which will be incredible.



So 2015. Thanks for being so good to me! please keep it up.
How has your year gone so far?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment