Thursday 17 September 2015

Mac Lipstick Wishlist.

So hi...

Now I'm not fortunate enough to have a mac counter in my home town so I've never really had the opportunity to buy any Mac products, but my want for them continues to grow, especially since reading a fair few blogs, I like the sound of a load of different mac products like the Eye shadows but the real gems for me are the Lipsticks and as much as I'd just like to own all of them that Isn't possible so I have a shortened list of the shade I'm lusting over.


Russian Red: One of the more popular shade next to Ruby Woo, This true dark red colour is to die for and although I own a similar shade, the higher quality will be amazing.

Velvet Teddy: I've seen this shade so many times of instagram and it took me a good 20/30 minutes to hunt down the name of the shade but it looks like the definition of 'My lips but perfect' and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Lady Danger: Another Red colour with lovely orange tones, It's another I just want it colour, I'd love it for summer and when I want a red lip with  little difference.

Sin: Sin is an almost Burgundy colour and it looks so interesting, I don't have a colour like it and I just want it.

All Fired up: A bright Fuchsia colour, Gotta love a good bright lip.

And those are my top lusts from mac, as well as those I want to collect a palette of eye shadows and maybe try out the foundation and powders but I've heard very mixed reviews about those products.

Any Mac lipsticks you're lusting over?
Let me know in the comments down below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment