Saturday 12 July 2014

The 5 Year Plan: Where do I go now?

So Hi,

I seen my friend Kit, Who is an amazing fashion photographer ( check him out at his blog here) make a post of this title and it got me thinking about doing it as well, though my thoughts are no where near as neatly laid out and organised as Kit's plans. I'll give it a go anyhow!


1-3 Years: University (Hopefully at Birmingham City)
There's not much variation for this. In September, if my grades permit... I'll be heading off to Birmingham city uni to study Psychology and Criminology, and for 3 years of my life that's where I'm hoping to stay. I'm really looking forward to the idea of living in a city and I've already looked up a load of little events and such that I want to go to that are held in Birmingham, it's all so exciting and I really look forward to making the most of my time there.


4 Years: Visit to America and Finding my way.
Honestly, I don't have any super set in stone plans for once I finish Uni. I haven't gotten to the point where I'm decided on if I will fuller pursue the years training required to become a full fledged Psychologist or Criminologist, if I did, that could be a total of 7 years in training, and I don't know whether I want to give away my life and youth that quickly after finishing uni. 1 Thing that is planned however is a trip to America, Or more on point to Texas to attend RTX.  I'm a big fan of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter and Although I could have attended RTX already, I want to be 21 to meet America's drinking laws and so I can attend the after parties involved, just a way to get the most out of my visit.


5 Years: Saving Saving Saving
In 5 years time I could still be going through training, and that's a scary thought. But it does supply much more stability than where I'd think I'd be doing... I'd like to think I'd be on my way to saving for a house, And I'd like to have be driving by then and saving also for a car, I know it's super over ambitious with all this but I plan to start saved now, like I'm going to risk living a little poorer at uni so I can put a few quid away whenever I can. Hopefully I can save something up even if that's only a few hundred in the 3-4 years.


And that's it, my very messy unstable unplanned plans for the next few years of my life now that my time at college is finally finished, Seems so strange to me saying that.

What's your plans for the next 5 years of your life, Whether your finished college, heading to high school or already out of uni... where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment