Tuesday 9 September 2014

Winter/Autumn Wishlist

So hi..

Winter/ Autumn brings out a bigger interest in colour for me, I embrace the compliments of wearing bright reds and become once again obsessed with tartan. Although I love shorts and dresses are pretty cool, I quite prefer the fashion trends and opportunities that comes with the colder months, Also Autumn is a pretty cosy month that I enjoy. Not to be confused with winter where it just gets a little colder than I'd like. Anyway heres a load of prety thing I wish I owned for the up coming months.

Winter/ Autumn Wishlist


AX Paris midi dress
$71 - nelly.de


Red sweater dress
pinkqueen.com




Loose fit top
stylemoi.nu



H M black moto jacket
$56 - hm.com


Tweed coat
amazon.com




Black combat boots
2020ave.com


River Island pink satchel purse
$48 - riverisland.com


Red shawl
$21 - ginatricot.com


Beanie hat
amazon.com


NARS Cosmetics lips makeup
narscosmetics.com


Opi makeup
$19 - thehut.com


No comments:

Post a Comment