Thursday 29 May 2014

Personal Reading challenge-June.

So Hi..

So I keep getting so out of touch with reading, college, friends and a lot of the time the internet has meant I spend rarely any time reading, and even though I try to read before I go to bed sometimes I just get too tired to read and fall straight asleep. this always upset me as I love reading, As a kid I read ridiculous mounts to the point my dad got frustrated buying more books for me every couple of days, and I feel because of all that reading it really benefited me intellectually, Like I would not have the ability to achieve if I did not spend as much of my time reading as I did.

So for the month of June I decided to give myself a challenge of reading 3 books minimum, this may seem like a pretty small amount but I don't want to go crazy until I know I'll do it and make time for it. Although One of the books I'm planning as one of the 3 I am halfway through so may add Another book so it would technically be 3 and a half books. I know which first 3 books I'm planning to read, But have yet to decide on a final one.

1st book: My Sister's Keeper-Jodi Picoult: This is the book I'm halfway through and so far I'm really loving it, the different points of view and way it's written just draws me in.

2nd book: Beautiful Creatures-Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: I kept delaying reading this book, Starting it then losing it and then restarting a few months later, I really just need to complete it! I know its also the first of a series of books and may buy the others in the future if I enjoy it

3rd book: A Thousand Splendid Suns-Khaled Hosseni: This book was a recommendation from a friend and I'm really looking forward to reading it as it sounded really interesting when she told me about this one.


For the fourth book I might try and get a copy of ' The fault in our stars' as I'm really dying to read it, that or 'Looking for Alaska'

And yeah Once the month is up I shall come back letting you know if I managed it, I also might try to keep it up each month if I do it successfully the first time, with a number of book I have and 3 books a month.

We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenelleyness
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment