Sunday 1 December 2013

It's Official Christmas Spirit Time

So Hi..

Well Hello December!
Now that it's December I am all up for the Christmas songs, adverts and the whole package!
this year I have been amazingly organized with Christmas shopping this year and had most of mine done at the end of October! I just have a few little extra presents to buy and then I'm all sorted, which I am so proud of. it also means I can now relax.
My family has yet to get our decorations up as my dad is not all that festive, but within the next few days they should be up!
I feel like I should get me a Christmas jumper, I feel like I'm just not festive enough without it!
Christmas is also the time I watch the most Tv as I really enjoy watching the pantos, no matter how many times I've seen them I still enjoy watching them with a nice cuppa hot chocolate and cheeky biscuits.
I have a new plans this Christmas, Next Saturday I am going for a big family meal, we have over 30 people going, I'll probably blog about it and the food..
December is possibly my favourite month! not only is there loads of food and laughs with family and friends but after Christmas it's boxing day, and as I'm not working this year me and my best friend with be going for a nice meal and a day full of shopping, he is a male as well but I swear he is my shopping buddy and may actually be more into shopping than I am!
This is just my little ramble about Christmas! How is everyone else's Christmas spirit  and plans going?
We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Subscribe/Check Out!
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment