Wednesday 16 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

So hi...

Opps. Had a Few days off again, but you know life happens and people have reminded me that it's okay not to get stuck up on schedules and enjoy life as it comes. I've also decided to go daily most months, though a few days off each month is likely. Anyhow! it's so cold now, so I thought it appropriate to start thinking of my autumn and winter clothes shopping, these are a few bits I'm loving the look off, especially the gorgeous burgundy coloured boots, ooft. I've already spotted a few bits in Primark Home  I want to warm up my room as well as warm myself up. I definitely think the I don't like morning people would be worn many a uni morning lecture.

Autumn Wishlist



Fleece pullover
£12 - etsy.com


Vero Moda coat
thehut.com


White coat
newlook.com


New Look jump suit
nelly.com


Autumn Essentials
boohoo.com


Black boots
newlook.com


Heel boots
newlook.com


Beanie hat
£4.88 - amazon.com


Beanie hat
£6.48 - amazon.com




Home decor
yankeecandle.co.uk


M Co gray throw pillow
mandco.com



What are you feeling and wanting for this cold autumn?
Let me know in the comments down below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment