Friday 28 August 2015

Instax Mini 8

So hi....

I love the idea of instant camera, and as such I've wanted the instax mini 8 camera for a while, but could never justify spending the money as it wasn't something that I really needed just wanted. It then exploded in the blogging and youtube world which made me want it even more, but I stopped myself. I did however ask for it as a birthday present and my dad kindly got it for me. I got it in white and I love it! I've already used up all the film I got with the camera which was 10 shots but I'm thinking of saving up and buying 100 shots so I don't have to feel so reserved when taking photos. I love the effect an instant camera gives, the photos look so lived in to me and I just adore it.


The camera itself is so pretty too, I love the white and the blue colours, they just look like you could collect them and have them set up on display on a white shelf, just imagine, so instagram worthy.

Most of the shots were from my little Birthday get together and I've been thinking of ways I could display them nicely in my Birmingham Flat.

Do you know a instant camera? how would you display the photos?
Let me know in the comments down below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment