Monday 29 September 2014

The Big Move

So Hi...

I can now say I live in Birmingham! I moved in on Saturday and after a little crazy running around I'm settled in. I have lovely flatmates and have already adopted 3 other girls from different flat, so we have a happy family of 9, with 7 girls and 2 lads, poor guys.

I also started Vlogging, but decided that while easing into vlogging and without freaking out everyone as well as my flatmates that I would group days together while I get used to it, but daily ones will be up eventually, Finding time to even Edit is hard at the moment, this is the first free time I'm had to sit and write and catch up on the world outside my new little home!

The move was stressful! I had 6 suitcases as well and random bits that completely filled up the car and once my dad left did start feeling a little homesick, but my bed was surprisingly comfy and my first night was spent out with some lovely flatmates, now just over a week later I'm surprised at how much I'm already comfortable here.
I started my first day of uni with two lectures and they were interesting, I'm looking forward to the rest of the year, I just know I'll be sending a good few nights reading up on journals and books though... It's a tough road ahead.

So that's me comfortable, I have a lot of catchng up to do with my blog and editing and getting up my Vlogs, I have about 5 vlogs with two days each to edit and get up! I don't want to be too far behind with the vlogs in terms of dates, otherwise I feel it loses it's touch!

I have a load of blog ideas from uni as well and I really can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Have some photos of my uni life so far.





Have you recently moved to uni? Or moved out in general?
We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChenLoudDay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment