Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Prezzies and chocolate!

So Hi...
It'sfinally the easter holiday so no more college for two weeks though I will be doing revision and such for my exams!! because i'm a good child and would like to get good grades.
and so today is easter sunday!

Now my dad is very healthy and anti-chocolate and last easter he bought me and my two sisters £40 worth of presents instead which was awesome, this year however my sisters had asked for eggs because we didn't want to have to spend a lot of money buying him presents in return!
BUT All is good as he bought me three make-up items because I didn't want too much chocolate this year as I'm trying to eat healthier and I'm going off chocolate! I'd much rather have a really nice roast dinner or meal than loads of chocolate now-a-days though that'll work well in my favour and wanting to loose wieght!
So what I was bought off my dad..
Therse were the things I got from Dad, I got to choose whatever I wanted and there was a 3 for 2 deal  on so yeah!
First is Loreal True match foundation in the lightest shade they had which is ivory as I'm very pale!
I have yet to try it out but I will probably  do a post about what I think of it when I do try it out!
Next is A Rimmel London Eye liner, I decided to geta blue one as I thought it'd be nice to use and is a bit different than the usual black eye liner I always have!
And Lastly I got a lipstick which I absolutely LOVE! I'm such a fan of lipsticks and would have millions if they weren't as expensive as they are and I wasn't so poor aha!

It's a beautiful winey warn pink colour called 'Drop of sherry' I had it on today and as well as the lovely colour it feels very nice and soft on the lips!
This is what it looks like on the lips although it looks slithly lighter because of the light from the window sorry about that!
And yeah I then got chocolate egs from my mum and sisters!
chocolate out of the boxes for me to usually nibble on!
My three eggs :D
So yeah that's what I got for easter! I didn't do much except go to see my mum with my sisters and hand out eggs! so a pretty boring day but I do have chocolate now which is pretty good!
I actually have plans for the first week of the easter holidays which makes me happy! and I'll hopefully be blogging at least once or twice for each week!
Well Talk soon lovelies! 
Contact/Follow/Subscibe/Check Out!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Chenelle.Day
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChenLoudDay
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChenLoudDay
Much Love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment