Sunday 6 July 2014

June Personal Reading Challenge: Results And July

So Hi,

For June I said that I really wanted to try and read a lot more and had 2 and a half books chosen to read (it was meant to be 3 originally)

Now I did manage to finish both My sisters keeper and Beautiful creatures, but I am only about halfway through A thousand splendid suns. I realized choosing to give myself this challenge right during exam time probably wasn't the greatest timing and I spent a lot of my time reading textbooks more than anything, But  I'd still like to make an effort to read 3 books a month. I know that's quite a small number but baby steps, I love reading and want to make it apart of my everyday routine. During June I tried to read before bed, but obviously some days I was just too tired and others I was pulling my hair out with revision and exam stress.

This month I'll once again pick some books to read and let you know how I get on.

The first book will be finishing A Thousand Splendid Suns.

The second book I chose is 'Blackbird' by Jennifer Lauck

And Thirdly 'The Evil Seed' by Joanne Harris


I have so many books that I've collected over the years and not read or forgotten about, I really do look forward to reading them all, maybe another post for another day can be my book collection.

We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment