Tuesday 15 March 2016

Carry on Travel bag.

So hi...

So I'm going to Ireland for the weekend for paddy's day at the end of this week and I thought I would show what I'm planning to take along with me in my carry on bag.
Now because it's only a short flight from England to Ireland the flight itself will only last about an hour, so it terms of entertainment and things to refresh myself I don't really need all that much so the list is pretty short.

My Phone- Pretty obvious one here, I'll be travelling alone and meeting up with people once I leave the plane, so kinda need to know where they are! 

Headphones- this is probably what I consider my most important essential to keep my entertained and just listen to music to drown out the sound of other people.

Wipes- Because dang, aeroplanes and airports be gross,  I at least want to have wipes to feel a little cleaner. I'll have antibacterial hand gel as well.

Make-up- I'm undecided about if I'll wear make-up to the airport, I may wear a minimal amount and then top up on my powder before getting off the plane as I'll immediately be doing things and on the go.

Diary- Just so I can do some scheduling and planning while I have the time.

Sketchpad- This will be my man source of entertainment to just practice and doodle with my music

Spray- Cause no one wants to be smelling in a small compact space.

Dry Shampoo- I'll probably have freshly washed air getting on the plane but the atmosphere and stuff on the plane I feel like will kill my hair, so why not give it a little refresh.

Moisturiser- This is for just before I get off the plane because the air in a plane is so drying and horrible for the skin.

Lip Balm- Like above the air in a plane be hella dry, my lips need protecting you know!

Glasses- I'm unfortunately one of those people that has to deal with travel sickness, especially when trying to read or do something. Its the worst in cars, so I may not be that bad on the plane but I thought wear my glasses while drawing might lessen the potential strain.

That's the main important things I'll be taking with me, as I said the flight will only be an hour so I don't need a lot of stuff. I'll be taking it all in my trusty backpack!

What are your travel on essentials?
Let me know down in the comments!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chenloudday
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/its-about-little-things-6311629
DeviantART: http://chenloudday.deviantart.com/

Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment