Saturday 4 July 2015

July Goals

So hi...

I really like to set goals for myself at the beginning of each month, It allows me to give myself some perspective of what I want to achieve short term. At the beginning of June I set myself a few goals (Which you can find here) and I completed a few of them but not all ( such as the keep up blogging, major fail!).
I have a Few Goals for July anyway, Some a continuation of June, some new.

-Improve Overall fitness.
-Hold a Successful BBQ
-Become a morning person
-Draw more: Once a day challenge
- Continue Sewing practice
-Expand make-up collection & Skills

A really small amount of goals for July, just because I know I'll be working a lot during the month and don't want to give myself too much to do as I'll get annoyed at myself if I don't complete most of them, I also got a lot of June's Goals and simply want to keep it up  but didn't want to write them all here as you seen them last month!

Do you have any goals for July?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment