Tuesday 14 July 2015

Current Summer FOTD

So Hi...


 In Summer I feel like most people change up their make up a little bit, with the heat it's often not ideal to have a full face of make-up that feels like it could melt off your face at any moment, so not attractive. I'm no exception to this, although the changes I've made to my daily make-up are a mixture of the change in weather and a gain of products. Though tweaks still need to be made I'm becoming more and more content with my make-up application and skills. Anyway I thought I would just list the product's I'm using for my day to day Summer make-up with some selfies showing it off at the end!
Lets start with the base, I use the Make-up Revolution ultra all day primer balm first along with the Make-up Revolution eye primer to help keep my make-up on, which is especially needed in the added heat. Concealer of choice at the moment is the MUA hide and conceal stick. I'm out of collections lasting perfection concealer and have yet to find it restocked and not open in my shade, the struggles.  I unfortunately don't have a full bottle of foundation as I've been using a tester bottle of Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in 0.5 as picked for me at the urban decay event I went to a while back ( Read Here!) I'm absolutely loving it and definitely going to look into getting myself a full bottle. I'm also getting into Bronzer a little now and use the MUA Bronzer in shade 1. And Powder is the forever faithful Rimmel stay matte.
Now for Eyes. I've recently been quite loyal to this Go! palette from Make-up Revolution for my eye shadow, I love the pink toned colours and the range which means I can go super pale and neutral one day and smokey dark another. The curlers are standard own branded ones from Superdrug as I've never really used curlers and wanted to test them out. For eye liner my top favourite is the Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner, it's easy to control and gives such good colour pigment off. I own about 4 of these in different colours now. for mascara I don't really have one that I specifically use daily, I have about 4/5 I tend to swap between. At the moment though I'm been loving Soap & glory Thick and Fast, it does what it says and really thickens the lashes. In terms of pencils again I'm not really too fussy and have a number of pencils from different brands, I've recently bought this gorgeous green eye pencil from MUA however and it's a lovely colour that adds a pop and I feel really brings out the green tones in my eyes.


That just about sums up my summer FOTD, the lip colours change daily depending on my mood or the event so I didn't include those.
What's your Summer FOTD Products? any particular look your loving?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment