Wednesday 20 May 2015

Swimwear Summer Wishlist

So hi...

So it's basically Summer now. I head home from Uni today and leave my uni accommodation halls. Never to return again. And with that in mine my thoughts are full of adventuring and spending my summer in the warmth (doubtful with British weather but a girl can dream) and swimming. I definitely want to visit the sea at some point. So Bikini shopping is in order, so I've been looking around and seeing what's about and these are a few of my favourites. You may notice the lack of colour but I think I quite like complex designs and plain patterns. But patterns are pretty damn nice too.

Bikini Summer Wishlist


Boohoo bikini swimsuit
£22 - boohoo.com


Boohoo cut out swimwear
£22 - boohoo.com


Topshop bikini top
topshop.com



Swimsuits two piece
£19 - choies.com


Ruched bathing suit
marksandspencer.com


Lipsy black swimsuit
houseoffraser.co.uk


Bikini swimwear
£11 - rotita.com


Swimsuits two piece
£9.33 - rotita.com


Sexy Solid Color High-Waisted Fringe Design Plus Size Women's Bikini...
£8.83 - nastydress.com



And Those are a few of my Favourites from the interwebs, I'm definitely gonna go on a little shopping spree once I get home, Maybe at the start of june as this weekend my time is dedicated to slam dunk south!
Have you spotted any swimwear beauties recently?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment