Thursday 31 July 2014

LCET Summer Camp: The end of an Era.

So hi...

You my have noticed my absence in the blogging department recent, and that has been due to a small illness, which was followed by a summer camp holiday away for 5 days.

The summer camp I went to was organised by an Organisation called LCET which is a christian organisation that helps out young people. I have been involved and apart of this organisation for about 6 years now, with this years summer camp being my final and 4th camp. Now with my and my friends heading off to uni, this year a special exception by the LCET staff was made for us to attend camp for one last time, as it is usually only for high school children. It was honestly the best camp I've been able to experience. I won't ramble on as I just wanted to share a few pictures from the get away. one of the leaders said that our leaving was 'an end of an era' and it really hit a chord with me, It's sad thinking I won't be able apart of something that's been in my life for so many years, but I have agreed to go back to visit over the next year and to take part in the summer camp as a young leader.


And so I'm back, a little behind mind you but I'm looking forward to getting quite a few posts up!

We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment