Sunday 20 April 2014

Baking Fun Week?

So hi...

As It's the Easter holidays for me and I have just about recovered from my operation to get my tonsils out, I decided it would be a good decision to get myself a load of bits and do some baking and cooking! I love baking and cooking and generally experimenting. when I was younger I spent a lot of time baking cakes (and eating them) and it was so much fun! now a days I don't get as much time to bake and don't have the money to buy ingredients but this day was different!

I decided to bake a few things to keep me occupied over the holidays.
First thing I made is possible the easiest yet tastiest goodies you can make, and that it 'rice crispy cakes' Although I used honey loops instead these cakes are so fun and simple, no cooking needed and they can be ready in less than 5 minutes.
I'll simply list how you make these although I would think most people would know already 
ingredients: 
Cereal of your choice
chocolate ( I used 200g for 9 cakes, it was very nice and chocolaty)
Mini eggs( for decoration)
And some cupcake cases

-First break up the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl
-Pour your cereal in a mixing bowl, I also crushed mine a little so they weren't as chunky
- Melt your chocolate being careful not to burn it
-Then add the chocolate to the cereal and mix together
-After it is well mixed spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases
-then you can add your mini eggs and put the cakes into the fridge to chill!
And that's really it, super easy and super tasty!

After baking these I got to chilled out with a strawberry and vanilla smoothie i made and a cheeky rustlers burger

I also decided to make dinner and Chicken in a pomegranite and red wine sauce with a few herbs, with chips and tomatoes. It wasn't a super difficult meal but i did decide to make it randomly so it was a bit of an experiment but it turn out amazing!

So that was my little day of baking and food, it was a good day.

We'll talk soon lovelies!
Contact/Follow/Subscribe/Check Out!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chenelle.Day
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenelleyness
Tumblr: http://loveislustpaintedprettycolours.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment